If you’re going to the 2019 Annual Conference events in Las Vegas, registering early will save money
Participants in the 2019 ICC Annual Conference, Group B Public Comment Hearings and Building Safety and Design Expo are encouraged to use the Code Council website to make their reservations and take advantage of reduced costs. The events will be held at the Rio Hotel & Convention Center in Las Vegas. Here is what you need to know to plan for a fun and professionally successful trip:
- Register for the Annual Conference as soon as you can. Receive a free conference t-shirt when you register by September 15.
- Get your hotel room. To receive your special ICC hotel rates, you can choose government rate or standard rate, make your housing reservations at the Rio online by September 27.
- Click here to get your Conference schedule of all the events October 20-30.
- Check out the list of education programs by clicking here.
- Here’s the list of the featured speakers for the Annual Business Meeting, the Members Luncheon and Global Connections Day.
- If you need to know more about travel options, click here.
NOTE: The application period for Code of Honor Scholarships is open and ends on August 9. It’s intended to support participation in the Public Comment Hearings held October 23-30, 2019 in Las Vegas. Click here to obtain information and to apply.